From:
Sunshine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 23:15:40 -0800
I know many people want quick answers to ferret questions.  BIG has some
Great Archieves to read back issues of the FML.  I go to BIG sites here
and search on just words.  This has been very helpful for me when I just
want to learn more about a ferret topic.
http://listserv.cuny.edu/Scripts/wa.exe?S1=FERRET-SEARCH&D=0

So if you are not getting respondes back, please give the above a try.  It
is so nice to have copies of so many topics.

Debbie with the five who are always in trouble (VBG)