From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:10:34 -0700
a simple announcement, now, from the Ferret and Dove Sanctuary,
Incorporated, to the effect that Wes Hurley, Susie Lee-Hurley and The
Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Incorporated is in no way associated with
the Ferret Friends of the South, or the folks who run the web site of
"WeLoveFerrets(dot)com", and we have been and continue to be a totally
separate entity from the aforementioned since our incorporation on August
1st, 2003.  Since our own incorporation as The Ferret and Dove Sanctuary,
Inc., I reiterate, we are a completely and totally separate entity, and
have no contact or any business in any way to do with Ferret Friends of
the South.  Hopefully this announcement may clear up some
misunderstandings which have recently cropped up.  Our web-page is, and
continues to be (supplied free by Angelfire for our 501-c(3) approved
selves) http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/ferret_rescuer/index.html

There.  Now that I have said who we are not, I can tell more about who we
are!  ....

(the following is by Susie Lee-Hurley, playing the background music of
the Addams Family...)
"Da-da-da-Bomp!"(snap, Snap!)
"Da-da-DA-BOMP!" (SnAP, SNAP!)

We're creep-IE And We're KookIE!
And Ser-IE-Ous-Ly OOK-IE!
And psychIC 'till we're SpookIE!
It's Wes and Sus-IE LEE!

Our HOUSE is a Mus-EE-UM,
When people come to see UM,
We're real-LY Quite a Scree-UM!
It's WES And SUS-IE LEE!

(switch!)
((to Gilbert & Sullivan))
WE-e-eee Are the Ver-y models of some major messed-up wizard-folk

we've forty-seven ferrets and eight cats with whom they play and poke,

and doves and dog and rab-bit and we each have all our own fine Jokes!

We Are the Ver-Y MOD-els of some major messed-up WIZ-ard folk!

THERE's Stacks of books and crystals scattered, candles on them,
everywhere!

And fun-ny looking creepy PLANTS that grow where-they-want, THEY don't
care!

A living room that's full of toys to challenge ferret-dares (so there!)!

The ferrets make their fun-ny tracks
and hide around their brands of snacks

they climb and dance and and have the knacks

of doing misdeeds with a FLAIR!