From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 23:50:29 -0800
What better way to spend the beautiful fall season inside, than working
on a tiny priceless gift to be sent to a shelter?  Three shelters HAVE
been selected to be recipients of the thanksgiving swap.  Two of them are
ADV+ shelters.  I read the nominations, and looked on the S.O.S. shelter
list reading the wish lists...what better way to find what a shelter
needs?

To participate in the thanksgiving swap, I just need your name and email,
and possibly a snail mail addy for a "gift" to be later sent to you.

You can send these three shelters anything your heart desires... TFS gift
certificates, Turkey cupons, Bedding, Toys...anything to make their
holiday a little more plenty-full.  Most of the ADV+ ferrets will spend
their life in the shelters...why not make it a little bit more
comfortable?  Even if you want to send just a thanksgiving card :)

Happy holidays and hope to hear from you!

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_