From:
Nick Laughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 18:45:50 EDT
Dook,dook,dook,dook.....

Hey everyone its me Puella.  Well, the Cozy Hammie Ferret Shelter's Ebay
auction is almost over and I'm really excited to see how many of your
loving humans bid on and won bedding.  I also wanted to let those of you
who haven't heard about are little *to do* know, so you will able to go
and bid on these awesome and adorable little sets and single snuggles and
hammies we have for auction.  All the proceeds go for things we need here
at the shelter, so let your humans know there still time to go bid on
your favorite set.  I hope to see you there really soon.

I would also like to let everyone know that the stockings are here and
ready, we had to get mommy and daddy working on them really heard.
They've been really busy, don't you know.  We all had to bite their
little toes to get them going.  Anyway, these are some really adorable
stockings and I thought I would share mine with you so come and look.
they even put my name on it so it makes it even extra special.  The
price of the stockings are $10.00, this includes shipping and name
personalization.

Link to see my stocking:
http://hometown.aol.com/cozyhammie/myhomepage/profile.html
Link to one of my favorite Ebay auctions:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2060706673

Love you all bunches,
Puella