From:
Shawn Neupauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 04:01:14 +0000
Hey

Im Shawn I run the IRC chat room that Kristina told yall about.  But i
thought id better tell ya that its on dal.net, I wouldnt want to have ya
searchin the different nets for the room.  That is if anyone cares, noone
ever joins and I never thought to post here till she said somethin.

Well anyway, me and my girlfriend have 2 ferrets. Shaggy is 6 months and
male. Sataia is 2 and we just adopted her last night. We are sooooooo
happy. =]

Hope ill see some of ya in the channel.

Holy men tell us life is a mystery.  They embrace that concept happily.
But some mysteries bite and bark and come to get you in the dark
-The Book of Counted Sorrows