From:
"Phyllis A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:13:26 -0500
First if this is a duplicate posting I apologize.  I think I sent it to
the wrong address.  In my mailing list I had two listing and I think they
were incorrect.  I had [log in to unmask] as Ferret Mailing List.
I had [log in to unmask] as ferret-list.  I had this posting
mailed to the one I had listed as Ferret Mailing List.  It seems like
some of my postings have not gotten posted.  I hope that I have this
mystery solved.

I thought that this might help some of you.

I have liked so many of the web sites I have seen from this mailing list,
that I have lost some of my sites from my favorites.  I don't know if I
could stop it my organizing it or not, but that is irrelevant.  I had
another problem also.  There were sites that I wanted to visit but I
didn't have the time.

I have come up with a solution that I think will help.  I started a list
on my word processes.  I include the person of description by the side
of the site also.

I hope that this idea might help someone that is in my particular
situation.  I someone has a better way, please let me know.

Phyllis and the Wigglies:  Generosity, Grace and Joey (Joy)
In Loving Memory:  Faith, Hope, Constance, Charrity and Bandit