From:
Marcy Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 1995 12:35:37 -0500
Cheers to all, both human and ferret!!

Just wanted to let you know about the decadent weekend Abercrombie and Fitch
had.

I took them along on a research retreat for the Biology Department held at a
nearby state park, since I thought they might enjoy a walk in the woods.
They quickly adjusted to living in a hotel room, where they slept most of
the day in my bed (sleeping on my pillow while I was at talks), watched TV
(which was on to prevent the hotel maid from cleaning the room and
discovering them) and got room service (from my roommate and I, who brought
them back bowls of fruit from the food trays).  We spent Saturday afternoon
walking in the woods, where they got to see deer, meet new people and play
around in mud.  We had to leave on Sunday, but if we had stayed any longer,
they would have been asking for a facial and a pedicure, followed by a romp
in the Jacuzzi.

Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile...

:)  Marcy
(who had a lot less fun at this meeting because she had to sit through all
those boring talks.)

Marcy Brown
Department of Biological Sciences
Purdue University