From:
Bryan Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 14:15:41 CST
Here is the Top Ten list on how to tell if you are a ferret-person.  I seem
to remember someone posting something like this a while back, so I hope I
have not duplicated your ideas... but remember!  Imitation is the sincerest
form of flattery... :)

10)  You can quote lines from an issue of the FML six months old.
9) You develop a sudden urge to watch the toilet flush.
8) You discover you like the taste of soap.
7) You hire a contractor to put in a corner commode for you and your family.
6) You steal things from your ferret's hidey hole and put them in your own.
5) You sneeze and shake your head like crazy when drinking a soda, yet you
   keep going back for more.
4) You develop a craving for Raisins and Ferretone.
3) You "DOOK" occasionally if people startle you.
2) Your ferrets try to "scruff" you and drag you around the room.

    And the number one way to tell if you are a ferret-person?

1) You find yourself playing contentedly with your ferret's toys more than
   they do.

---Bryan