From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 00:17:53 -0400
Dear DJ,

I have to admit, reading Roo's scroll made me giggle from the top of
my fuzzy head, to the tip of my fuzzy toes. A Foldy Ferret is a great
ferret, and I think that in each and every fuzzit's parents lifetime,
you all need that Foldy Ferret.

Roo's folding was his way of being you joy, we have no voices, other
then our dooking, so we find as many ways as we can to show you just
how much you are loved and adored, and for Roo, it was his "Origami
Body Movements".

As I readied myself to meet Roo at the Bridge I found sitting on my
porch Kai, Biscuit, Seraph and Pandora. All dressed in wellies just
like myself. It was one of those drizzly days and while not cold enough
to require a jacket or sweater, it was indeed muddy enough for a good
pair of colorful wellies and of course a long game of "jump the
puddle", I have to admit that by the time we arrived we were more muddy
then wet, but the Big Guy swooped in and cleaned us all up, just in
time for Roo's arrival.

And in the true spirit of the foldy ferret, we all folded ourselves
into the word's HI ROO. He got a kick out of it and did a series of
awesome folding himself before we got to the actual greeting itself -
as in, sometimes you act like a nut right?

Roo told me to tell you he was sorry for leaving so abruptly, but as
you said, God needed another fuzzy. We are by far the very best of
angels around, we are kind, caring, silly, entertaining and when told
to go and help those in need that's exactly what we do. Most of the
time you will know we are around when you see babies waving at the air
at something that is not there - it's one of us. Or you will feel a
cold nose at your heal, or see a flash of us from the corner of your
eye. We make ourselves known in many different kids of ways.

We love baby's of all kinds and old people and ... well we love
everyone and everything, but most of all our parents. We love them
more then all the stars in the sky and all the sands on the beaches
and since they are forever being created, forever you will be loved!

Your handsome Foldy Ferret is here - safe, whole and still very much
attached to you!!!!

In Love & In Comfort,

Pie O' Pah