From:
New Name <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 1997 08:01:07 -0500
Hi: I would like to find out if there is a ferret shelter in my area.  I
would like to adopt a ferret.  I had 2 little girl babies (8 months lod),
and the other day my son left the front door open.  I didn't realize that
they both had gotten out.  About 3 hours later my first ferret was sitting
on the step waiting to get in.  My second baby never came home.  I am so
upset.  I have called everywhere I could think of.  I spoke to neighbors and
the kids on the street.  No one has seen her.  I just hope she went up to
some kind soul and they took her home.  I hate to think of the alternative.
She didn't have any ID on because she always managed to get her collar off.

I have spoke to my childrenn about being careful of the front door and I
hope this will never happen again.  They are both very upset and feeling
guilty about our baby missing.

I live in New Jersey, down the shore area, around Wildwood.  If anyone knows
of a shelter in my area, ( I would travel several hours either way) , to get
a friend for my other ferret.  She is lonely now.  I can tell she misses her
sister.

Please help,
Buffy