From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 08:02:35 -0800
I know this will come too late for those of you that get the digest, but
the individual email receivers will get this in time.

Tonight (Saturday) at 8:00 p.m.  on the Discovery Channel Nigel Marven's
TV show will be all about the WEASEL family!  The commercial I just saw
starts out showing a few ferrets (hurray!), then badgers, minks, otters,
all kinds of neat weasels.  I'm setting up my tape now so I don't miss it.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
Aching from the loss of our alpha, Slinky (12/22/01)
The Ferrets: Kyle, Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle & Tank the GSD/basset
Still missing Sandy & Gizmo. We love you.
Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy

[Moderator's note: Actually, EVERYONE on the FML gets the digest form
(well, except for me) but maybe there will be reruns.  BIG]