Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2002 14:00:30 -0600
Well Hello everyone I hope all is well out there in Ferret land!  My
ferrets have bonded oh joy oh joy!  I know after all of my oh my god what
is that noise she(Tina) making!  I think they are killing her!  She
turned out to be one yappy ferret!  I always heard you guys talking about
the duking noises but my two are very quiet compared!  She hisses and
dukes and chomps feet and jumps from one end to the other constantly!
She is sooooooooooooo hyper!  My god you would think we feed her sugar
or something!  They are all sleeping together now and it is so sweet!  I
love watching them!  Thanks all for your suggestions and your support!

Gwen