From:
Elizabeth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:01:15 -0800
Hi everyone.  I wrote recently regarding a question about using Lysol
around ferrets and got a lot of good advice.  However, I'm wondering
if anyones had experience with Bi-Odor from Marshall.  Does it work,
or should I not spend money on it?

Also, what kind of litter does everyone use?  I started with Yesterday's
News, which is fine but the pellets just stick to the outside of the poop
and while it does expand a little with urine it seems to hold the smell
more (besides being expensive).  I've tried cat litter (not the clumping
kind) and that works okay but the kids track the little pebbles out of
the box.

Someone I know uses the clumping cat litter.  Would that be okay if my
kids don't spend much of their time in their cage anyway?  They only
tend to go to their cage to sleep and when I put them in at night.
Thanks alot to all who answer.

crazyaboutfuzzies ^..^
                  =.=