Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 22:06:44 -0500
Hi Y'all,

Well, I know I posted that I changed my website, which I did. But I also
want to tell you that I have a more personal version up now that has lots
of ferret pics on it.  You can visit it at:

http://members.home.net/margaretmerchant/

there is a page with lots of photos, about 20 or so, but they are smallish.
It does a bit a to load but I can't tell you how long, I got the new cable
hook up and mine loads really fast.

I also have a page up with my duck soup recipe and Stan's story on it.

Hopefully, once I find my digital camera again, I will take some more shots
and get everyone up there. Nope, not all up yet.

Enjoy!!!

Mo' Maggie and her Mid Mo Mob