Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:53:17 -0800
Our vet, Dr. Larry Snyder, had emergency surgery last weekend. I
talked to him Wednesday and he is back at work recovering - yes, I
did say back at work. I had an appt scheduled for earlier in the week
and had been notified that Larry wouldn't be in but not why. Imagine
my surprise when he called me to apologize for not being available
because HE was in the hospital. Surgery on Saturday and back to work
on Wednesday, true dedication to his clients and animal patients.

If you feel inclined, please send get well cards to our vet. If you
don't have a card handy, you could print one off of the web or print a
picture of your fuzzy (ies), Larry enjoys anything ferrety, and I know
that would brighten his days during his 'working' recovery, which will
take a week or two I'm guessing. Plenty of time to receive cards!

Dr. Larry Snyder
University Small Animal Clinic
2619 SW 17th Street
Topeka KS 66604