From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 05:35:44 -0800
>From:    Mary Jo Bright <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I noticed alot of people posting about hairball problems recently.  I
>was wondering about retrofitting the tubes that the little fur monkeys
>play in.  Attach a brush at the ends so as they run in and out of the
>tubes they would be "groomed" so to speak.... out how to do it.  Can't
>think of an object with a line of soft bristles that we could turn into
>a circle and attach to the inside of the opening of the tube.

what about Velcro?  the bristles may not be 'soft'..but they are short
enough to run thru fur..but not hurt the skin?

it is pliable...it can be sewn or glued [i believe some come with sticky
stuff on the back already] on to the tubes...should remove easily for
disposal...and it comes in rolls, i believe, so you have more on hand to
replace the used...

i suspect anything "new" you add to their existing tubes will be
thoroughly checked out and chewed upon...;-)...but i don't think the
velcro would hurt them...

any comments on this from the wiser ...no....i did not say
wise-@$$!!!...FML wizards???

kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [18]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, Sandi, Jack, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny,
Charlie and Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie, Tunees & Lil
Bear...

It is that time of year again...
The A.D.V. Christmas Giving Tree... http://www.mkaresq.com/adv_giving.htm
and the Ferret Giving Tree...  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com