From:
Heather VanWagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:29:44 -0700
Hi, I haven't posted in a while but am curious about something I read in
today's post.  What is "bad litter" and what problems can it cause for my
fuzzies?  I currently use No-Track Scoop Away... fresh scent-anti-bacterial.
It seems to be good, I like it because it doesn't come out of the pan on
fuzzfeet as much as some other brands I have tried.  It's also pretty
inexpensive, $8.97 for 25#.  If you have any info about my question please
feel free to email me!  I also would like to introduce Molly to the group!
My husband and I adopted Molly from Annette at Poo's Little River Hideaway
last Saturday.  We already have Eddie, a 3 year old male.  Lotsa neck biting
but Eddie is starting to take to our new little girl.  Thanks a bunch to
Annette!  I would also like to send my condolences to those of you who have
lost you fuzzies, my heart goes out to you!  Thanks for reading!

Heather, Eddie, & Molly  :)