From:
Joy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:10:22 EDT
Signe Peterson posted yesterday about dried fruit as treats and she said
she took the stuff away.  Well My babies really like fresh fruit.  Tabitha
in particular will eat almost any fruit.  She'll even eat raspberries that
aren't even that sweet.  Apples, peaches, mangos, strawberries, plums,
bananas, apricots, pineapples, and cantaloupe.  I don't give them much but
my question is...Is it bad for them anyway?

To me its better than store bought treats cause I know what they are
getting.  There poop doesn't look odd after they've eaten fruit.  I never
thought it could be bad for them.  Help?  Is it ok or not?

Thanks,
Joy Smith & Lucy, Tabitha, Theo, Zorro, Scrawny, Psycho, Pebbles, &
Fat Albert