From:
Rob Adlers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 10:27:00 PDT
Good question............

They both seem to have equal play fighting techniques.....but in their own
way.

Mindy and Gabby (the lady ferrets) go up against the dude Samson, my 8 month
old cat....

Gabby, by character....doesn't want to engage in heavy fighting...and will
let Samson know so.  The funniest sight was watching Gabby bite into
Samson's scruff, him getting up and running away with her still attached.
Ride'm McGabber!

Mindy, on the other hand.....loves rough and foul play.

When Samson practices his stealth and pounce techniques....Mindy can't
compete here...  Mindy is great at her "weasel" techniques though....and
Samson's having a hard time competing here....like...

Get your nose to close...your upper lip is mine cat.  Turn your back...your
**** are mine....  Attack from below, attack from above, move in and bite
your back legs...!

Samson has great difficulty with Mindy's ability to sneak in around him
without him knowing.  Other one is that she is so flexible, that his bear
hugs are useless at preventing her from turning around and taking a hold of
his upper lip or ****.  This....he has yet to learn how to avoid.  It causes
him considerable pain!

Beauty of all their fights is that I haven't had to bring out the band-aids
or aid any wounds.....

But the question remains.....who indeed has the upper hand....Mr. Brute
force, or the Weasel???????

Rob  - There we go....all the plants are out of range...
Gabby     - Hey papa, munchies....where'd they go?
Mindy     - in here silly, papa left the kitchen cupboards open again!
Samson    - You finished with the shower papa? Yep? Ok, Jump in....ARRRGH!
          There's still water in here!!!!!! Run for the hills! Flood! Flood!