From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 12:02:42 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled cat trappers...

(OK ever'buddy...lets surround the cat.  I'll count to five and if he
doesn't run, we'll all jump him!)

[Messanger's Note: ...and they *do* jump him, too!]

Kathy Evans <[log in to unmask]> mumbled something about:
>He had a calendar on his wall that had 2 ferrets in suits in an office,
>one sitting at a desk, the other looks like he's standing next to him.
>It really surprised me but it was so kool!!  Think maybe he's a ferret
>lover???????

Actually, that calendar was stolen by two of my critters that were
in that office shortly after the interview you saw.  They had been
apprehended while attempting to "rescue" some kits from the local pet
store.  It turns out the ferrets were just fine, and my kids were just
looking for some new playmates they could drag around the house.

Anyway, the calendar is here, suited ferrets and all.  The FBI guy is
still a ferret lover, however, and understands the loss of his calendar.
I hear that a few weasels in Congress were able to secure another one for
him and he is now back in busyness, uh, make that "business" with no loss
of actual time on the clock.

>[Moderator's note: That's the calendar by Zebra Publishing Co. I hope
>the fact that I know that doesn't mean I'm a pervert! BIG]

No, no, Bill.  Doesn't make you a pervert.  It means you need to go work
for the FBI.  Finally, someone who can investigate something and actually
come up with an answer!  That is, unless it was your FERRETS that told
you that answer!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/

[Moderator's note: You do know that I can't admit to working for any of
those secret places, right?  BIG]