From:
Diane Iverson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jul 2001 22:45:16 -0500
It was my fondest wish to be able to adopt a couple ferrets when KiSta
announced they were closing, but alas!!!  I am in Wisconsin, and they
were in NJ.  So, I asked if anyone was coming this way.  A lovely lady in
Chicago offered to pick them up for me, and bring them back.......but the
week-end before she was leaving, she and her husband were in a car wreck.
They were fortunately unhurt, but the van was totalled.

So, I again went begging.  I put one post on KiSta's bb.  The next day I
came home from work, jumped online, and checked the board.  To my surprise,
the entire itinerary had been set up.......

Capo, Eva, and ZsaZsa went from KiSta (Kim and Lisa) to PA (Denise) to =
New York (Amy) and finally to Heather (New York to Indiana). I drove =
from WI to Indiana to pick them up, and they are now officially =
*cheeseheads*.

If not for the kindness and generosity of complete strangers, it could not
have happened.  But it did.......and without a hitch.  And I know they
received the best of care, because they were/are in excellent shape, and
I haven't seen any sign of stress.....they were glad to be allowed out of
the taxis after their journey, though.....LOL

So, kudoes and heartfelt thanks to Kim, Lisa, Denise, Amy, and Heather....
and I hope I can pass the kindness on.

Ferret people ARE special.
Diane I.
WI