From:
Robin Livingston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2007 07:01:05 -0800
I usually dont post, but I had to get my two cents worth in on this
subject. I know that fuzz butts have and show emotion. When my fiance
passed away his two ferrets grieved themselves to death. The vet and
I both tried to get them over it, but they just gave up when he died.
And his cat was attacking the paramedics as they tried to revive him.
When we finally realized that the two fur babies wanted to be with
their dad we decided to let them go. They were cremated and their
ashes were put on his grave.

So to those who say animals dont have emotions they are wrong. Some
animals may not show them as much as others, but they do have them.