From:
Shelli Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 06:28:01 -0800
>What a joke!  Maybe I missed it!  Did Fox have some other informative show
>on ferrets?  Don't get me wrong any publicity is better than none at all.
>I'd say it's a toss up on which was shorter, CBS coverage of an actual
>olympic event or Fox's Pet News on "Showing your Ferret"

hehehehehe!
I have to agree.  The pet news show came on Fox Saturday morning at 7:00
a.m. here in Colorado.  And I just had to see it!  I set my alarm for 7,
got up went downstairs and made my coffee.  At 7:05 I was in front of the
tv waiting......and watched and waited for 2 hrs!

I thought something must've happened and the show wasn't gonna do the ferret
section.  So I watched again Sunday afternoon.  But I was waiting in front
of the set this time.  I was so disappointed!  My fiancee laughes at me....
"You got up at 7 yesterday for this?"  I think Sally got shortchanged!  As
did I and the other eager viewers.

Oh well, at least we did get a little fuzzy info out there on the air!

Just my .02 cents!

Shelli
Onyx and Borax (and soon to be three!)