Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 20:09:49 +0000
Hello everybody.

I have just added 2 male ferrets to my large family recently.  Levi who is
about 3 months old and Boo Boo who is 2 1/2 months old.  I had Levi about 10
days before I got Boo Boo.  But Boo Boo was kept seperate from the others
for about 2 weeks because they were sick.  When I finally put Boo Boo with
the rest of them I found out he screams really loud when they are playing
with him.(Yes it actually sounds like screaming.) Its worse when Levi is
playing with him and Levi does tend to be a good bit rougher than the rest.
But he does do it a little bit with the others too.  At first I thought they
might be hurting him but everytime I try to seperate them he goes right back
for more.  I can't figure out why he screams so loud and long.  My problems
are that I don't know if he is being hurt or not and it is very hard to
listen to him screaming for any period of time.

Has anyone else had this problem?  I would just like some kind of ideas on
what is going on between them and what I can do about it, if anything.  If
anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it, you can e-mail me directly if
you want to.  [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Also I just put up my very first webpage.
Http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Prairie/2667/

Stephanie & The Naughty-Nine