From:
"James (Daniel) Lilly" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:02:14 EST
Hello all.  I have a question to post to all of you and request as much
support from you as you can muster as your responses will be shown to my
superiors at the SPCA in my area.

Just as you all do, we often receive or seize multiple ferrets at once.  I
would like to know everyones opinion on seperating cagemates for adoption.
My superiors don't know it yet but they too will appreciate your

Thanks
Fuzzykeeper

P.S.
One more thing.  If you don't mind, in your post please include the number
of years that you have with fuzzys, maybe the size of your shelter, and
maybe an approximate number of ferrets you deal with yearly?  Thanks alot.