From:
"Hudson, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 09:11:55 -0500
Why have more than 2 children?  Why have more than 2 friends?  Why have
more than 2 pairs of shoes?

I have more than 2 because I can and I want to.  I am a single mom with a
fantastic job, great kid and nice home.  I have the ability to love and
care for more than just 1 fuzzy, not to mention, I don't have the kind of
heart that can turn away an animal in need.  I had originally planned on
just 2 fuzzies, but in my search for our second, I found 2 others that
desperately needed a home, I could afford them, so why not?  Since them
we've added a few more, why, because I can and I love them.

Each of my fuzzies have a story to tell and hold a very special place in my
heart.  Each one is different and has their own personality.  I might spend
an extra 10 minutes each day cleaning litter pans, but during that time, I
have 5 or 6 loving, adoring, fun and beautiful fuzzies climbing on me and
asking for my attention.

I have more than 2 because I love them and they have the ability to
instantly relieve any stress or tension.  I only need to be with them for a
minute to be smiling, laughing and happy.  They are just part of what makes
me me!

Every person is different.  Some people only have the ability to love one
friend, child or pet at a time.  That is just how they are.  Others have
hearts that have enough love for everyone, I consider myself one of these
people.  Multiple ferrets is not right for every person, you'll know if you
are one of these people.  If you are not, no biggie, just love and spoil
the fuzzy you are blessed with.

Jen and the Gang!