From:
"sue L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:40:29 -0400
Last Thursday, DAve and I helped a gorgeous, naked, very elderly and
dignified lady to the Bridge.She joined her sister-Angie- who went to
the Bridge last Tues. morning in Dave's arms at 3am. Both girls were
8-9 years old and adrenal and had massive tumors in their stomachs.

Angie was the ferret I had written about last year that had helped my
cancer patient go to the Bridge. She was the ferret ambassador of Ky.

In 2005, Christmas Eve day, we drove to Lori Sie's Ferret Dream House
to meet her fuzzies and get some ferret food. There, we met Angie and
Spirit, fell in love with them, and brought them home. Both were
adrenal, but Spirit was fur-challenged. Shortly thereafter, we went
back to get their 2 cagemates. All 4 ladies had been dropped off at
pet shops and were saved by Lori.

Dave and I will be forever grateful to Lori for allowing us to care for
these wonderful ladies. They always had warm, soft blankets;plenty of
food and fresh water; many hugggssss; and kisses.

Bridge Greeters, please check on Spirit and Angie. They will need
halos--one red,one blue with lots of glitter. They will bring ferretone
and and warm hammies for the WInchester Weezils that have gone before
them. Please tell them we miss them and love them very much and will
see them again.

dave, sue, and the Winchester Weezils