From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 11:59:39 -0400
Hi everyone!

>how do you folks dispense linatone to your fuzzies without the drip and
>the mess?  I have this big bottle since I have 6 fuzzies and it's already
>beginning to drip down the sides.

Those big bottles are really messy.  Yuck!  I purchased a little glass
bottle with an eyedropper style lid.  I fill this little bottle with
Ferretone, and administer it with the eyedropper.  You can usually find
these 'eyedropper' type bottles at health food stores.  If you have any old
Amoxycillin bottles, wash them out thoroughly, and they'll do the trick too.

Happy ferreting!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets