From:
Candi Gerritson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:59:39 EST
I have some very special thank you to give out to some ferret folks who
have helped so far with the hammocks.  As of today, March 23 we have
received hammocks from:

Lisa Smith - thank you for the hammocks
Julie Pressey - thank you for the hammocks
Rose German - thank you for the hammocks
Diane Iverson - thank you for the hammocks
Karen Ellingson - thank you for the hammocks

Now I know that this is not everyone who has sent hammocks because I am
still getting emails.  So as soon as I get the others I will post their
names as well.  Each of you will be receiving a small token gift as
appreciation from Dooks & Crooks.

Thank you so very much for helping to support the ferrets.
Candi