From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2005 07:47:56 -0500
I have been reading so much about the strained baby food chicken, I began
to feel guilty for using the jars.  Needless to say, the ferrets I have
here, expecially the love of my life Charity, are all agents for Guilt
Trips.

I have not had any problem up until now with the strained chicken baby
food.  But that changed last night.

I opened one jar, and I don't believe that was a chicken in there.  I've
smelled gym socks that were better.  I was going to have some chicken
tenders cut up and cooked in a little olive oil for my supper.  On a
whim, I cut up three for me, and boiled up the last three in the package
and whipped them up in the blender.

Whenever I start the blender, everyone hangs on their cages.  You'd think
they never ate.  I boiled up the chicken, whipped it smooth as silk, and
I now have some jarred chicken I guess I'll be giving to the dogs.  Only
took one taste.  Everyone likes it, but, Charity still wants her white
meat cut up in little pieces and stacked beside her dish.  That way, she
knows she got hers, in the soup, you never can tell.  Also, she will not
eat dark meat, as in turkey legs, she will push it out through her cage.

That is not a problem, the dogs have learned to sleep under the cages.
You never know when you will get bounty from heaven.

DOOK DOOK

Marilyn and the gang at Ledoux Hospice.