From:
Chuck Renaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 10:27:56 -0500
I haven't seen this posted yet, so apologies in advance if I missed it:

Special guest appearance by a ferret at the end (last 10 minutes or so) of
Mars Attacks.  But even without the ferret, the movie is well worth seeing.
Slight oversight in that the ferret is found living in a mountainous area in
Lake Tahoe<?>, but I got a kick out of it.  Simple pleasures, I guess