From:
keisha l <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:05:12 -0700
3weeks ago I took my female ferret in for her first shot, she was 9 weeks
old, almost 10.  At that time she weighed 1.0 pounds, yeasterday I took her
in again and she only weighted 1.1 pound.  She turned 13 weeks old today.
That means she gained 1 ounce in 3 weeks.  Is this normal?  I am not sure,
I always have food in her cage.  When I got her she was 6 weeks old and was
on soft food, she ate it, but now that she has teeth all she will eat is
dry food, even if I offer canned.  I know it is normal for then to do that,
but is gaining 1 ounce in 3 weeks normal?