From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:08:27 -0500
Hi friends,
I finally posted some pictures on the ferret health list at
www.smartgroups.com/groups/ferrethealth

The pictures are titled Tazzie & his wheels.  He is slowing down alot.
He rides his wheels for about 10 minutes at a time and then he wears out
and goes to bed.

The other night I thought that he wouldn't be here the next morning.  We
have a new little girl here that has just come out of quarantine.  She is
4-5 months old and has been pretty badly abused.  She loves the ferrets
but us hands people, she tries to rip them off.  Anyway, Taz was hiding a
treat in the tunnel we made big enough for his wheels to go through and
this little girl bit him on the butt because he was blocking her way.

IT IS ON !!!

Tazzie actively hunts this little girl down.  He bit her back more than
enough times to make up for her bite.  He doesn't think so.  He stalks
her.  Luckily she is so much faster than him that she can stay out of his
way plus she can hear his wheels clacking along as he tries to sneak up
on her.

She has learned that when it gets to hot in the Tazzie zone to run to her
cage and pull on her string.  It shuts her cage door and she's safe and
Tazzie is left to say next time.....

Anyway, I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get the pictures posted.  I
wasn't sure how to go about it and this seemed like the easiest way.

Missing my 7
Holding on to my remaining 17 as tight as I can
Lois

P.S. I also was hit with several viruses yesterday.  Luckily they were
all minor and I got them all cleaned up.