From:
ShocknIn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 19:59:25 EST
Last Sunday night I asked for advice for a malnourished ferret found
abandoned in an apartment.  I want to thank the many people who e-mailed me
with advice and words of encouragement and to give you all an update on his
Vet. visit today.  Angelo is doing fantastic.  Last Monday he weighed under
1 pound today he weighed in at 2.2 lbs!  His doctor is pleased with his
improvement.  He has begun acting like a ferret running around, playing, and
stealing things ( including my heart :-). )  He has not met his brother or
sister yet ( I'm keeping them seperate till Angelo gets a little more weight
on him.)  I'll keep you all updated.  Angelo's road to recovery has been
made easier by a great vet, a little luck, the grace of God, and the
wonderful caring souls on this forum.  I thank you all for your prayers,
advice, & encouragement.

Sincerly,
Brian, Keekee, Mokey,& Angelo.