From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 1997 12:53:01 -0500
Nancy J. Taylor wrote:
>Please don't get angry at me for writing about this accident.  It is really
>very sad.  I just wanted to alert those of you who may not know about this
>problem....
>Well, I just wanted to talk to people who would really understand what I
>feel.  Please don't get too angry for my talking about such a sad topic.

Nancy,
No matter how careful you think you are, accidents are always waiting to
happen.  I nearly did in one of my guys a while back with a bag of dog food.
I had just come in from the garage with a 40 lb bag of dog food on my
shoulder, and I was letting it slip slowly to the floor between me and the
wall, because my other hand was full.  Just as it was about to hit the
floor, Alfalfa came galloping out of nowhere and ran right under it!  I
tried to catch the bag, but couldn't.  Luckily it missed, but that really
scared me!  I had nightmares of a squished ferret!  And I always try to be
soooo careful...

Nancy <[log in to unmask]>