From:
Mary Segalla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2010 10:21:49 EDT
I love my fuzzy floor. I have the basement model in my ferret nation
cage. It makes the cage safer, and it gives them a nice dark place to
sleep. They prefer it to all the hammocks in there. One feature I love
is that I could remove a ladder which they struggle with in the ferret
nation cage unless covered (which Karen did too,making me wonderful
easy to put on and easy to take off ramp covers). They love to go in
their basement and it's lined with thick furry fleece which they of
course love.The workmanship is incredible. I have had mine over 2 years
now and it still looks brand new. I can't speak highly enough of this
product and how much I love it, I think it's one of the best things out
there!

Mary in Virginia and
Fox, Scarlet, Benjamin Bunny, Rascal Lyon and Sonny  Lam