Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 00:08:22 -0800
Hey Gang !!

Don'tcha just hate 'THOSE' people ?  You know the ones !  The people who
THINK they know everything about you ?  They know what you like, what you
would say, what you would do.

Thanksgiving night my friend Nori and I returned from dinner at her parents
house.  When we got to her house we were discussing ferrets (Nori has quite
a few as well).  She commented about me and 24 ferrets.  I reminded her
that I only have 22.  She smiled and said, "I know you ... you'll have 24
by Christmas !".

On Saturday Nori and I drove to the Oregon Ferret Shelter to do our
volunteer thing.  I think I spent most of my time with the kids that were
rescued from the Idaho Breeder.  Most of them are stabile enough to have
the medical work started (donations are still needed and would be GREATLY
appreciated !!).  Chris (Shelter Mom Extrordinaire) starts talking to me
about another kid named Elway.

Elway has been at the shelter for quite some time.  Very sociable, but
timid.  Elways cagemate had since been adopted so he was a bit depressed
to say the least.  A black sable MF boy between 5&7years.  There he was
pining away looking so lost and lonely (we can see where this is going,
can't we?).

Well, Elway now has a place to call 'home'.  And, a whole new group of
friends to run, play, and snuggle with.  He loves to explore his new
surroundings.  Last night was wonderful as he finished eating his fuzzy
soup, crawled into my arms, wiped his chin off against my sweatshirt, and
snuggled off into dreamland.

'THOSE' people .... don'tcha just hate it when they may be right ?????????
I can still hear Nori snickering the entire drive back.  At least she
didn't say "I told you so!".

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Simon~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~