From:
Butterfly Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 07:21:00 -0700
To all who have helped me find new vet in Columbia MO!  I love her.  She
was soooo kind and loving to my fuzzies.  I could tell right away that
she will treat them as if they were her own.  OH and did I mention that
the place isn't scary to walk into because it is clean as can be!
YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH

OH and she is takin care of thier toes in which the last one said if it
isn't broke don't fix it... right now she is treating as bacterial.  If
that doesn't work then they will get treated as fungal.  They hate the
medicine... so I mix it with ferretone to try to get them to take it
easier.

OH and heart worm preventitive will start at thier check up on the 18 :)
as far as fleas and ticks she said just treat for fleas since ticks are
more in woods, and I don't have any 'woods' around me.

As well a Thank you for those who have helped me with litter :)  I do
appreciate it.

Yvonne

Again
JUST a BIG Thank You!!!!

=====
If you are gonna DREAM, dream BIG!  Our thoughts do manifest!