From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 2010 12:55:01 -0500
PLEASE HELP OUR RESCUED!

SUPPORT the Vet programs , hospice care at Ferret Wise.

Note Card Sale-

Wonderful sets of note cards have been donated to help us continue
ongoing care

Prednisolone, lupron, melatonin implants, vet exams, etc., all accrue
vast amounts when caring for our elder ferrets.

You can help them along and help us continue the mission.

Please go to url: http://www.ferretwise.org/special.html

to see the note cards which are currently supporting the hospice kids
at Ferret Wise.

Thanks for looking--
and thanks to al our friends who have supported our mission for 15
YEARS!!!

Alicia & the many faces at www.ferretwise.org