From:
Jissa Hutchence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 May 1999 02:38:49 EDT
Hi guys/gals

I don't post often at all....but today is a hard decision for me to do!  I
have made the decision to give up my baby!  I don't really have the time
for him anymore and it's not fair for Angel.  I try to let him out of the
cage as much as possible but working 3rd shift and sleeping so many hours
just doesn't help the situation.  I adore Angel to death and love him like
my child.  He's the 2nd ferret I have owned.  I got Angel a few months
after my last one died of cancer.

here's Angels 411

name - Angelus (Angel) Michael -- yea I use the full name when he is in
       trouble for getting into them boxes ya know.

bday - June 1, 1997 -- he'll be 1 year old.

color - silver mitt -- beautiful color

Angel is very healthy.... nothing wrong with him... very damn active too!
he doesnt talk too much and does his lil grunting thing when excited.  he
a;so does a lil HA type of sound too.  He likes feet and being chased.  he
is eating Iams kitten food but has eaten TF food.  He uses pellet litter
and loves his baby blakets and squeaky toy ferret.  I will give the cage
away with him if you want it.  and in June he goes for his shots again
too...

I live near Reading PA ... and I dont want to drive too far.... I would
rather give him to ppl that own ferrets rather then a shelter.  Angel is
an only ferret and I think he might be happier w/ others... I only ask
that you keep his name Angel or Angelus Michael cause he knows both.

EMAIL me privately with your location if your interested.  I would like to
get a few bucks for him but that isnt necessary.... just want him to go to
a good loving home!

jissa
if you need to call me ask me for my number)

[PS]
sorry guys -- I meant to type that I live in eastern Pennsylvania.

Jissa