From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 20:53:43 -0400
HI fols & ferrets!  It's me y- your ol' Buddy Jerimiah!

I did it I really did it- I picked the lucky ticket for the Ferret Angel
pendant!  There was all these white an lilac papery things and I had to
pick just one out.

Phew a shelter ferrets work is just never done!  When it was all over
shelter Mom said I did a great job- and the shelter had $175 to hep with
the rehabilitation fund. Seems that the new kid Sinbad may have some
hairballs in his tummy - he is not acting so great and appears stopped
up :(  so this will help clear them out too - guess he never got any of
that neat lax stuff!

SO the big news that everyone want to hear is that Cathy Lozon in MI is
the lucky person who won the pendant.  It will be shipped out ASAP so she
can wear it with pride for Mother's day!

Mom and me thanks everyone who helped support the work by participating in
this raffle.  Hope to see you for shelter helper day today- Thursday!

Your friend Jerimiah
mascot, Ferret Wise Shelter
www.ferretwise.org