From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 16:14:22 -0500
I have to agree with MC, that there are several individuals on the FML
that just cannot resist sniping at each other every chance they get.
This really has no place on the FML.  I do not personally know any of
these individuals or what started all this bickering between them.  So I
do not know who is right or wrong or if that even matters.  I know these
individuals will obviously never be best of friends, but in the best
interest of the ferrets, can't people put their petty disagreements
behind them?

Ferrets usually seem to bring out the best in their owners, but not in
this case.  Obviously all the parties involved really do love ferrets
and care about their welfare, which is great!  Having that one thing in
common, can't we all unite for the sake of the ferrets.  I know you guys
don't like each other, but remember the old saying, "If you can't say
something nice, just don't say anything at all." I've found that is a
good rule to live by, and I wish more people would live by those words.

"Can't we all just get along?"

Holly
Tigger, Pooh & Sprite