From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 06:47:23 -0800
>From:    Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Giving Tree
>
>Give Judy Cook, who started the Giving Tree, a Big Hand for the Fine
>Wonderful Results of the Giving Tree.  Also who ever started the ADV,
>Let's give them a Big Hand for the Fine Wonderful Results of the ADV
>Tree.

Kris Mewton would get the credit for the ADV Giving Tree...

He and Mary had a rescue/shelter called MKARESQ [Make-a-rescue, or Mary
and Kris, A Rescue] and they also have ADV+ ferrets.

2 of the most wonderful people i know in the whole world.
God bless them...:)

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT's Fuzzy Frenzy [+15](-14)...
Check my page for ways to HELP SHELTERS...
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com
THE SHELTER GIVING TREE... http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/
THE ADV GIVING TREE... http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/adv_giving_tree.htm
My Help4ADV Page....  http://help4adv.terrabox.com
My SleepSack Page... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/sleepsack.html
"Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening
presents and listen," Bobby - age 7