From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 12:49:33 -0400
Wolfy, thank you so much for your brave post on euthanasia.  I hope more
people on the fml share their experiences.  A shelter Mom recently made
a comment about a little one she had to put down and mentioned how she
asked the vet to give them a shot to put them under first, so she could
hold the ferret as it went to sleep.  That was the first time it occured
to me that their are options within euthanasia and a better way for
ferrets and their owners to go through it.  I never would have known.  It
is definately the kind of thing that owners should know before finding
themselves emotionally in the place of the decision and not knowing what
they can request.

Thanks so much for sharing.  I wish you and Sean (and of course Rocky)
the best in this.

Risa