From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2014 21:28:36 -0400
The Crafty Weasels of GA have been donating bedding free to shelters
around the U.S. (and other places) for many years now we have been
pretty self-sufficient. To our amazement, we recently received lots of
fleece, and material from Lisa, and Brenda (driving help from Ann) --
and we are thrilled!!

We currently have a surplus of bedding sets, mostly regular size (but
some FN sizes) that I would love to be able to send out to shelters in
need. Most volunteers, know that their shelters needs help, but not
always where to turn. This is your opportunity to surprise your
shelter, and all I'm asking is that you give me all their information,
I'll pack up a box, give you the cost, and you just pay for the
shipping. I'll insert a message that it was your gift to them.

Now, if you aren't sure about us and this is the first you have heard
about us, I can give you references on the quality of our bedding. Or
maybe a few can post and let you know we are true to our word, and
standby our bedding.

If this sounds good to you, please email me, and I'll get things
started. We can call this Christmas in April!

Florence Love and the Crafty Weasels of GA