From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 11:03:25 -0400
We are doing ever so better today!

This Am brought a semiformed brown stool, and marked progress is observed
by bright & alert responses, wanting Nutrical & taking limited gruel on
our own!  The nose leather is taking on a light pink tone-- jaundice is
fading ( thank goodnes for the nutritional suppliments I found!) Sterling
is finally responding!  I look forward to more updates in the near future.

alicia & Sterling
at Ferret Wise