From:
Ron Bogumil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 1995 09:49:48 EST
Bob, Welcome back to the land of the living.  As a 46 year old diabetic I've
been there, done that too.  Surgery that is.  Here are the nicknames for my
babies:

Lois - Little Loie, Baby Doll, and after my shower Little Nipper.

Clark - Big Guy, Little Monster ( He's the one always getting into things).

Macho - Macho Man, Little Piglet (He will eat anything).

Now my wife Janet will change the names to her own liking with no apparent
logic.

Lois becomes DoDo as in Dough Dough.
Clark becomes ClarkClarkClark.
Macho is Meecho.

Take care all,

Ron

[BIG I too think you are doing a great job.  I've been on the Internet since
the seventies and you are the best moderator I've ever seen (read), thanks
big guy.]

Ron Bogumil Sr. Systems Engineer   | "Where to Captain?" "Second star on the
The Home Depot, Inc.               |  right, and straight on 'til morning."
[log in to unmask]         |                        Star Trek VI