From:
Dennis R Wubbena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:25:48 -0500
I have been involved marketing a great corn cob base odor controlling
litter for over two years now.  Many have tried the litter and love it.
I have sold it under the label of "Ferrets Favorite Litter" over the
Internet.  I am now interested in doing other things but believe in the
product and support Ferret ownership enough to arrange a wholesale offer
through the manufacturer for shelters and/or organizations.  Please read
what I have to offer and contact me if you are interested in helping me
get this started.

1. I will be happy to coordinate the development of a new label to replace
"Ferrets Favorite Litter." We could hold a contest nationwide to name the
new litter.  The label could have information on it that would support a
national information center and/or general information.  We could even
change the label on a quarterly basis to include different information if
desired.

2. The litter would be sold to shelters and/or organizations at wholesale
prices (the price that I pay) with the expectation that they would add a
profit margin designed to help support their operations - and hopefully
offer a below retail price to members / ferret owners.  Some controls would
have to be put into place to limit the wholesale purchase to shelters and
organizations.

3. A minimum of 200 pounds would have to be ordered to obtain the most
favorable shipping rate from UPS.  Pallet shipping rate would even be
cheaper.  There would be no restrictions on the amount ordered other than
the minimum of 200 pounds at any one time.

My interest really is in offering a great product to a good cause.  If
possible, I would be honored to assist in the organization of a national
linkage between all Ferret owners through this product.  I am willing to
send samples to those that have a serious interest.  The product is
excellent and will sell itself and this offer to buy wholesale to support
shelters and organizations is sincere and genuine.

Maybe some of you that have tried this product can share your feelings.  We
can easily start this with as few as 6 different shelters/organizations.

 Let me know what you think.  My e-mail is