From:
Girrrl666 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 1997 18:01:54 EST
Hello, my name is Sara.  I am the proud owner of two gorgeous little
fuzzheads named Oreo and Louie.  I was wondering if anyone could give me
some advice.  When I got home the other day, I picked up Louie and noticed
that his underside was wet.  When I looked more closley, I realized that it
was urine, Louie had wet himself!  I can not think of any reason why he
would do this.  Perhaps someone has experienced this and could help me out.
This is the first time he has done this, and it has not happened again, but
if this is a sign if problems to come, the earlier we catch it, the better.
Thanks!!  luvs to all!!

--Sara, Oreo 0:), Louie >:), Rest in Peace Aurora :(