From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2006 00:14:21 -0700
My Percy the rescued Persian seems to have the best defense of all
against the ferrets.  You see now that he's eating healthy his coat's
comes in very, very thick, fluffy and gorgeous.  We're talking like
oodles of fur.  I often see the ferrets trying to bury their faces in
his fur to get a good chomp.  And they give this look like "What the
*#@()#@()?  He's all FUR!  Where's the skin?" And if they do manage get
hold - Percy loses a bit of fluff but doesn't seem to even notice it.

Last night Ringo was pestering the hell out of him - chasing him up and
down the stairs.  Percy finally lept out of reach as Ringo gave him one
last lunge.  And there's Ringo with this big tuft of white hair sticking
out of his mouth.  And Percy just sat there looking at him while he was
spitting and pawing at his face like "GAHHH!  Get it out of my mouth!"
I grabbed him and took it out for him.  And Percy (aka, the Porcupine)
snickered.

Laura